What is a Logo or Brand:
A logo is a Symbol, Name, Sign, Flag, Icon or avatar
- A logo is a computer-generated element to identify a product or service or company.
- A brand logo is a “signature”.
- A logo means a graphic and visual representation in a desired original concept.
- The brand logo is part of the visual brand identity
Type of Logos:
What are the things that make a logo unique?
- Keep It Simple
- Avoid Too Many Special Effects
- Keep simple colour scheme.
- Think out of the box to get a unique concept.
- Using own Typeface or customise so that will look unique